Please read this page carefully. This page will walk you through the new registration form.
You must be a current member of the MSA in order to register for this year's conference. To check your membership status, please contact JHUP customer service at: 1-800-548-1784 or email@example.com
MSA membership is not included in the conference registration fee; however, you may now pay for membership and conference fees together using our "pay together" option.
The conference registration fee includes admission to all conference sessions and special events, receptions, refreshment breaks, and conference materials. Conference-goers who do not register will be charged a penalty of $100 in addition to the full late-registration fees.
N.B.: You may only register online. If you cannot register online, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All fees are in U.S. Dollars
1. Member Number
Please have your membership number ready if you would like the webpage to auto populate your personal information. You may find your membership number in the monthly emails JHUP sends out to you and on the piece of paper that accompanies your issue of M/m.
2. Address Information
Please enter your current address information or verify that the "auto population" from the previous step is correct.
3. Registration Rates
Please choose the appropriate registration rate. You may pay for the conference fee and membership fee at the same time by using the "pay together" option.
If you have already paid your membership fees, you may select the "conference only" rate. You will be asked, however, to enter your membership number to the right of this option to verify your membership status (that is, you will have to enter your membership number again). If your membership is not current, the website will not let you choose this option (you will get an error message). if this happens to you, please choose the "pay together" option or (if you feel this is a mistake) contact JHUP customer service at: 1-800-548-1784 or email@example.com
4. Optional Business Lunch: We encourage all members to attend the MSA business lunch. The sit-down lunch is when prizes are awarded and the future of the MSA is discussed. Please join us for this important event.
5. Yom Kippur: If you would like to eat kosher during the conference, please check the apporpriate boxes.
6. Conference Program Selection: We are asking all members to choose between a paper copy of the conference program and an electronic one in order to save paper at this year's conference. There will be FREE WIRELESS provided in all of the conference rooms & common areas. The online program will be the most up-to-date, and it will feature added content that will not be available through the print version. We will be using information from this question to determine how many programs to print on paper.
7. Walking Tours: If you are interested in attending walking tours in Buffalo, please indicate your desire to do so here. You will NOT be charged at this time. We will use this information to guage interest in these events. You will be asked to pay cash at the time of the event.
8. Additional Conference Requests
Do you have access needs (wheelchair access, etc.)? Would you like vegetarian meals? Please let us know here.
9. What Are You Reading? To participate in a What Are You Reading session, please check the appropriate box on the registration form and name a book you might be interested in presenting.
10. Seminar Registration: You may register for one seminar. For seminar topics see our Seminars page. To register, please select your top three choices when submitting your conference registration form (if your first choice is already full, you will be placed in your "second choice" seminar; if your second choice seminar is full, you will be placed in your third choice). Seminars are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. The deadline for seminar registration is July 31. Please do not register for "closed" seminars. You may check the status of seminar closings on our Seminars page.
11. Payment Information
Please enter your credit card and billing information here. This is a secure connection.
Cancellations and Refunds: Full refunds, less a $40 processing fee, will be granted to cancellations received by Monday, September 26, 2011. No refunds will be issued after this date. Refunds will not be given to no-shows. Substitutions are permitted.
To request a refund, please contact Alta Anthony at AHA@press.jhu.edu
12. Additional Comments
Did we forget something? Please use this box to let us know.